[avatar user=”Linda OBrien” size=”thumbnail” align=”left” /]
Are you a visionary strategy and thought leader eager to build critical research information infrastructure of the future while developing, leading, and managing a high-functioning and engaged organization?
Leading a Critical Component of Global Research Infrastructure
ORCID was founded as a genuine “coming together of the community” to solve the challenge of disambiguating researchers in scholarly communications via unique identifiers and is now recognized as a critical piece of research infrastructure. Our new Executive Director will possess the breadth and depth of understanding of the global research ecosystem and the role that ORCID does—and could—play.
ORCID’s new Executive Director will ensure the organization is well managed, delivering a high-quality and high-value service to its members and to the research and scholarly community. We are eager to vet candidates with a proven commitment to sustainable development and a vision and plans to advocate for and advance diversity, equity, and inclusion in the organization and field of work.
Deadline: July 19, 2020
We are looking forward to hearing from you if you are up to the challenge of leading a high-performing, passionate, knowledgeable, and engaged organization eager to advance a critical piece of global research infrastructure into our next phase.
ORCID in the Interim
ORCID is being cooperatively led by an outstanding and cohesive team of Senior Directors who are working closely with the Board to ensure a smooth transition and implementation of ORCID’s mission during this interim period. If you have any queries about:
- ORCID user questions, member integrations, and outreach communications: Use our contact webform.
- Integration and communication guidance is available on our members webpage.
- ORCID membership and workshops: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Membership fees and licensing information are available on our membership webpage.
- ORCID APIs: Please use the API users listserv to post your question if you’d like to have a discussion with the wider community. Members can get support by contacting email@example.com.
- ORCID operations and accounts payable: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.