We are pleased to welcome to our new ORCID consortia and direct members! Check out our full, alphabetized list of member organizations and consortia here. Interested in becoming a member? Learn more about ORCID memberships here.
- City University of Macau (Macau) The Faculty of Business at the City University of Macau is strategically focused on the future of business in the Greater Bay Area and the impact of digital innovation, global markets, and sustainability. We aim to prepare students to pursue careers and jobs of the future that require digital, communication, and cross-cultural capabilities.
- Information and Library Network (INFLIBNET) (India) is an Autonomous Inter-University Centre (IUC) of University Grants Commission (UGC) involved in creating infrastructure for sharing of library and information resources and services among Academic and Research Institutions. INFLIBNET works collaboratively with Indian university libraries to shape the future of the academic libraries in the evolving information environment.
- International Society Optics Photonics (US)
- Leuphana Universität Lüneburg (Germany) have joined our German Consortium led by Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB).
- National Institute for Materials Science (Japan) is Japan’s sole national research and development agency specializing in materials science. NIMS is charged with basic research and development of materials science and to advance the level of expertise in the field. They have joined our Japanese consortium led by AXIES.
- Université de Franche Comté (France) is a pluridisciplinary public French university located in Besançon, Franche-Comté, with decentralized campuses in Belfort, Montbéliard, Vesoul and Lons-le-Saunier. They have joined our French consortium led by Couperin-ABES.
We are happy to introduce the new Chilean Consortium led by Corporación CINCEL and welcome its members:
- Inst Uni Colegio Mayor de Antioquia
- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Valparaíso
- Unidad Central del Valle del Cauca
- Universidad Alberto Hurtado
- Universidad Arturo Prat
- Universidad Católica del Norte
- Universidad Catolica Santisima Concepcion
- Universidad Catolica de Temuco
- Universidad de Antofagasta
- Universidad de Aysén
- Universidad de Concepcion
- Universidad de la Serena
- Universidad de los Andes
- Universidad de Tarapacá
- Universidad de Valparaiso
Additionally, we are pleased to welcome these new members:
- Arbeiterkammer Wien (Austria) The Chamber of Labor is an organization that represents the interests of 3 million Austrian employees and consumers. One of the main projects of the Chamber of Labor is the creation of the work climate index (Arbeitsklima Index), which was established in 1997 and till today (2010) includes about 42,000 interviews of workers in Austria. They have joined our Austrian Consortium led by the University of Vienna.
- ESSEC Business School (France) is a pioneer of business-related learning since 1907, and ESSEC’s mission is to respond to the challenges of the future. In an interconnected, technological, and uncertain world, where the tasks are increasingly complex, ESSEC offers a unique pedagogical approach. This approach is founded on the creation and dissemination of cutting- edge knowledge, a blend of academic learning and practical experience, and a multicultural openness and dialogue. They have joined our French Consortium led by Couperin-ABES.
- Glasgow Caledonian University (UK) Glasgow Caledonian University is a distinctive, inclusive and forward-looking university that is committed to its social mission to promote the common good. They have joined our UK Consortium led by Jisc.
- Higher Education Authority of Ireland (Ireland) is the statutory policy-advisory body for higher education in Ireland. The HEA provides policy-advice to the Irish Government across various aspects of the mission of higher education. They have joined our Irish Consortium led by the Irish Research eLibrary.
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Agency (USA) holds key leadership roles in shaping international ocean, fisheries, climate, space and weather policies. They have joined our US Government Consortium led by the Department of Energy Office of Science and Technical Information.
- Perceive Now (US)
- Pulsus Group (UK)
- United States Geological Survey (USA) is a science bureau within the United States Department of the Interior. Our scientists develop new methods and tools to enable timely, relevant and useful information about the Earth and its processes. They have joined our US Government Consortium led by the Department of Energy Office of Science and Technical Information.
- Universidad Tecnológica de Bolívar (Colombia) is an institution of higher education in Colombia. accredited high quality in 2011. In 2015 it was recognized as the third best undergraduate university in the country according to the MIDE. From its foundation in the year of 1970, the university has come outlining like one of the most modern educative centers in the north of Colombia. They have joined our Colombian Consortium led by Consortia.
- Universität Bonn (Germany) is a public research university located in Bonn, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany. It was founded in its present form as the Rhein-Universität on 18 October 1818 by Frederick William III, as the linear successor of the Kurkölnische Akademie Bonn which was founded in 1777. The University of Bonn offers many undergraduate and graduate programs in a range of subjects and has 544 professors. Its library holds more than five million volumes. They have joined our German Consortium led by Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB).
- University of Applied Arts Vienna (Austria) (Universität für angewandte Kunst Wien, or informally just Die Angewandte) is an arts university and institution of higher education in Vienna (Austria). It has had university status since 1970. They have joined our Austrian Consortium led by the University of Vienna.
- CoLab – (Russia) CoLab.ws is a universal platform for cooperation between scientists, research groups and innovative companies. We provide a tool for searching the database of specialists, conferences and publications.
- Universidad Senor De Sipan Sac (Peru) (USS) is located in the district of Pimentel, province of Chiclayo, department of Lambayeque, Peru. It was created by the National Council for the Authorization and Operation of Universities (CONAFU), on July 5, 1999, according to resolution No. 575-99-CONAFU and began its operation in April 2000.
- University of North Carolina Wilmington (US) is a public research university in Wilmington, North Carolina. It is part of the University of North Carolina System and enrolls 17,499 undergraduate and graduate students each year. It is classified among “R2: Doctoral Universities – High research activity”. They have joined our US Community Consortium led by Lyrasis.
- BELNET (Belgium) is a Belgian internet provider for educational institutions, research centers, scientific institutes and government services. Since 1993, BELNET has provided web services to higher education, federal departments and ministries, and international organizations. They have joined our Belgian Consortium led by Elektron VZW.
- Cal Poly San Luis Obispo (US) California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo is a public university in San Luis Obispo, California. It is one of two polytechnics in the California State University system. They have joined our US Community Consortium led by Lyrasis.
- Cal Poly University – Pomona (US) California State Polytechnic University, Pomona is a public polytechnic university in Pomona, California. It is one of two polytechnic universities in the California State University system. They have joined our US Community Consortium led by Lyrasis.
- Cal State Long Beach (US) California State at Long Beach is a public, comprehensive university. Founded as a state college in 1949, it gained university status in 1972. Its 322-acre campus is located 25 miles from Los Angeles. They have joined our US Community Consortium led by Lyrasis.
- Cal State San Bernardino (US) California State at San Bernardino, founded in 1962, is a public university. Programs are offered through the Schools of Business and Public Administration, Humanities, Natural Sciences, and Social and Behavioral Sciences. Its 430-acre campus is located 55 miles east of Los Angeles. They have joined our US Community Consortium led by Lyrasis.
- California State University – Fresno (US) California State at Fresno is a public, comprehensive university. It was founded as a Normal school in 1911, joined the state university system in 1961, and was granted university status in 1972. Its 1,410-acre campus, including the university farm, is located several miles from downtown Fresno. They have joined our US Community Consortium led by Lyrasis.
- California State University, Sacramento (US) California State University, Sacramento, founded in 1947, is a public, coeducational college. Its campus is located in Sacramento, CA. They have joined our US Community Consortium led by Lyrasis.
- CSU Bakersfield (US) CSU California State University, Bakersfield California State at Bakersfield, founded in 1965, is a public university. Programs are offered through the Schools of Arts and Sciences, Business and Public Administration, and Education. Its 375-acre campus is located in Bakersfield. They have joined our US Community Consortium led by Lyrasis.
- CSU Humboldt State (US) Humboldt State University, founded in 1913, is a comprehensive, public university. Its 161-acre campus is located in Arcata, in Northern California. They have joined our US Community Consortium led by Lyrasis.
- CSU Los Angeles (US) California State at Los Angeles, founded in 1947, is the premier comprehensive public university in the heart of Los Angeles and is dedicated to engagement, service, and the public good. We are ranked number one in the United States for the upward mobility of our students. They have joined our US Community Consortium led by Lyrasis.
- CSU Office of the Chancellor (US) The California State University (Cal State or CSU) is a public university system in California. CSU is the largest four-year public university system in the United States. It is one of three public higher education systems in the state, with the other two being the University of California system and the California Community Colleges. They have joined our US Community Consortium led by Lyrasis.
- Institute for Fiscal Studies UK (UK) was founded in 1969. Established as an independent research institute, IFS was launched with the principal aim of better informing public debate on economics in order to promote the development of effective fiscal policy.
- San Diego State University (US) San Diego State University, founded in 1897, is a public research university. Its 300-acre campus is located in San Diego. They have joined our US Community Consortium led by Lyrasis.
- San Francisco State University (US) San Francisco State University, founded in 1899, is a public, comprehensive university. Its 142-acre campus is located in San Francisco. They have joined our US Community Consortium led by Lyrasis.
- San Jose State University (US) San Jose State, founded in 1857, is a public, comprehensive university. Its 104-acre campus is located in San José, CA. They have joined our US Community Consortium led by Lyrasis.
- UCA – Universidad Centroamericana José Simeón Cañas (El Salvadore), known as UCA, was founded in September 1965, in the context of the optimism of the development decade. It is a university of Christian and martyrial inspiration at the service of the Salvadoran and Central American people to promote social transformation at the university, through research, teaching and social projection. The UCA trains competent people committed to social justice; contributes to the creation of new modes of human behavior and social coexistence based on justice and solidarity with the poor, the defense of human rights and the common good; and promotes responsible research and innovation.
- Ulster University (UK) is the largest university in Northern Ireland and the second-largest university on the island of Ireland, after the federal National University of Ireland. Established in 1968 as the New University of Ulster, it merged with Ulster Polytechnic in 1984, incorporating its four Northern Irish campuses under the University of Ulster banner. The university incorporated its four campuses in 1984; located in Belfast, Coleraine, Derry (Magee College), and Jordanstown. They have joined our UK Consortium led by Jisc.
- VolkswagenStiftung (Germany) The Volkswagen Foundation is an independent foundation incorporated under private law with a registered office in Hanover. Its overall funding volume of around 150 million euros per year makes it Germany‘s largest private research funding foundation, and indeed one of the country’s largest foundations altogether. The Foundation provides funds only to academic institutions. Since 1962, the Volkswagen Foundation has allocated more than 5.5 billion euros in support of over 33,000 projects. It is thereby one of the largest common benefit foundations under private law in all of Germany. They have joined our German Consortium led by Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB).
- DeSci Labs (Switzerland)
- Danube University Krems (Austria) is an Austrian university specializing in postgraduate education. It is located in Krems an der Donau, Lower Austria. They have joined our Austrian Consortium led by TU Wien.
- The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) (US) is an independent executive agency of the United States federal government tasked with environmental protection matters. They have joined our US Government Consortium led by the U.S. Department of Energy Office of Scientific and Technical Information (DOE OSTI).
- INRIA (France) is a French national research institution focusing on computer science and applied mathematics. They have joined our French consortium led by Couperin-ABES.
- Open Policy Ltd. (UK) Overton is the world’s largest database of policy documents and uses ORCID to help researchers find where their names and outputs have been mentioned in guide.
- Prostate Cancer UK (UK) has a simple ambition – to stop men dying from prostate cancer. We support men and provide vital health information. We find answers by funding research. And we lead change, raise awareness, and improve care. We also lay the foundations for future research and want to see this work impact the way men are diagnosed and treated for prostate cancer.
- TU Chemnitz of Technology (Germany) is a public university in Chemnitz, Germany. With over 9,000 students, it is the third largest university in Saxony. It was founded in 1836 as Königliche Gewerbschule and was elevated to a Technische Hochschule, a university of technology, in 1963. They have joined our German Consortium led by Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB).
- Vancouver Island University (VIU) (Canada) is a public university located on Canada’s magnificent west coast. In research and through partnerships, VIU seeks to understand the rich diversity of the region it serves and to encourage the well-being of communities. VIU is dedicated to helping learners and communities in the region to embrace their potential. They have joined our Canadian consortium, ORCID-CA, led by the Canadian Research Knowledge Network.
- Universite de Bourgogne (France) have joined our French consortium led by Couperin-ABES.
- Universite de Pau (France) have joined our French consortium led by Couperin-ABES.
- Université de Rennes 1 (France) have joined our French consortium led by Couperin-ABES.
- Universite Sorbonne Paris Nord (France) have joined our French consortium led by Couperin-ABES.
- The University of Chicago Press (US) publishes more than 80 scholarly journals that cover a wide range of disciplines, from the humanities and the social sciences to the life and physical sciences. In addition to working with departments and faculty of the University of Chicago, the University of Chicago Press publishes influential scholarly journals on behalf of learned and professional societies and associations, foundations, museums, and other not-for-profit organizations. All are peer-reviewed publications, with readerships that include scholars, scientists, and practitioners, as well as other interested, educated individuals.
- Universidad de Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (ULPGC) (Spain), established in 1989, has more than 25,000 students and 1,500 lecturers. We believe strongly in and promote scientific progress, human exchanges, and on-going collaboration in our endeavor to offer all our members an integral education.
- Crowdhelix (UK) is an Open Innovation platform that forges links between a global network of universities, research organisations, and companies, so that they can plan and deliver pioneering collaborative projects under international funding programmes such as Horizon Europe.
- EURAC Research (Italy) is a private research centre, established in 1992 in Bolzano. Our research activity is rooted in local issues which are then developed on a global level, thanks to a multidisciplinary approach and an international vision. Studies focus on issues that affect people, their health and the environment around them, with the aim of improving life in the societies of the future.
- FH Burgenland (Austria)- the University of Applied Sciences Burgenland, with its two campuses in Eisenstadt and Pinkafeld, has been offering its unique degree programmes, with the right mix of theory and practical training, for over 20 years. They have joined our Austrian Consortium led by TU Wien.
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA) (US) is an agency within the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS). FDA is responsible for protecting and promoting the public health by assuring that foods, human and veterinary drugs, vaccines and other biological products, cosmetics, and medical devices intended for human use are safe and effective. FDA also regulates tobacco products and advances innovation to address unmet public health needs. The agency’s core responsibility is to protect consumers by applying the best possible science to its regulatory activities. Consequently, advancing regulatory science – the science of developing new tools, standards, and approaches to assess the safety, efficacy, quality, and performance of FDA-regulated products – and innovation is one of FDA’s top strategic priorities. They have joined our US Government Consortium led by the U.S. Department of Energy Office of Scientific and Technical Information (DOE OSTI).
- PatSnap (UK) is a global leader in connected innovation intelligence, our mission is connecting billions of data points via AI-powered technology and machine learning. Information such as tech news, scientific research, investment data, market reports, mergers and acquisitions, litigation, licensing, patent data and much more, is brought together to give innovators a 360-degree view of the marketplace. Our connected innovation intelligence platform allows users to quickly filter through data, extract key insights, identify market opportunities and make better business decisions.
- SNESC (France) is an NGO with the object of distance training, “e-learning”: advice, production of content, distribution of educational material, provision of expertise, start-up assistance, training in the fields of health, education, culture and ecology; provide the necessary equipment to start these projects; raise funds and structure their fundraising; and any help to the project.
- Underwriters Laboratories Inc. (US) is a nonprofit organization dedicated to advancing the UL mission through the discovery and application of scientific knowledge. They have joined our US Community Consortium led by Lyrasis.
- Academy of Sciences Malaysia (Malaysia) was established in 1995 as the nation’s think tank on matters related to science, engineering, technology, and innovation.
- Catholic University of Central Africa (Cameroon) is a sub-regional institution of higher learning which, by combining the concern for academic excellence with that of ethical responsibility, aims at the integral formation of a new generation of men and women capable of working for the social, political, economic, moral and spiritual rebirth of Africa.
- Humanitas University (Italy), also known as Hunimed, is an Italian private university dedicated to the medical sciences. The campus is based in the municipality of Rozzano, a part of the Metropolitan City of Milan, and is located within the Humanitas Research Hospital Campus. They have joined our Italian Consortium led by CINECA.
- Japan Geoscience Union (Japan) is a public interest incorporated association as defined under the Japanese law, and is an academic union that covers all the disciplines of Earth and planetary sciences and related fields. They have joined our Japan Consortium led by AXIES.
- Japan Society of Occupational Health (Japan) aims at the scientific promotion of occupational health, prevention of occupational disease and promotion of worker health, thereby contributing to the development of society and science in Japan. They have joined our Japan Consortium led by AXIES.
- JoVE (US) is the world-leading producer and provider of science videos with the mission to improve scientific research and education. Millions of scientists, educators and students at thousands of universities, colleges, hospitals and biopharmaceutical companies worldwide use JoVE for their research, teaching and learning.
- Medical University of Warsaw (Poland) is one of the oldest medical schools in Poland. The academic staff of the Medical University of Warsaw are recognized nationally and internationally for their contributions to the research and practice in medicine.
- Okinawa Institute for Science and Technology (Japan) was founded by the Japanese government to contribute to science and technology worldwide, attract leading researchers from Japan and abroad to conduct high-quality research, advance the development of a world-class research hub, and nucleate a knowledge cluster that will catalyze technology transfer and industrial innovation in Okinawa. They have joined our Japan Consortium led by AXIES.
- Syracuse University (US), founded in 1870 and comprised of thirteen schools and colleges, is a private research university in the heart of New York State. They have joined our US Community Consortium led by Lyrasis.
- Universität Erfurt (Germany) is a public university located in Erfurt, the capital city of the German state of Thuringia. Today, the main foci centre on multidisciplinary, internationality, and mentoring. They have joined our German Consortium led by Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB).
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center (US) is a public medical school in Memphis, Tennessee. It includes the Colleges of Health Professions, Dentistry, Graduate Health Sciences, Medicine, Nursing, and Pharmacy. Since 1911, the University of Tennessee Health Science Center has educated nearly 57,000 health care professionals. They have joined our US Community Consortium led by Lyrasis.
- Cambia (Australia) The Lens serves global patent and scholarly knowledge on a public good platform, enabling you to import all your scholarly works and patents to your ORCID record from a single location. Use your ORCID Plus Profile on Lens to quickly find and sync all your works to ORCID and showcase your career output on an auto-generated author/inventor profile that is based on your ORCID record. Visit The Lens at https://www.lens.org/ to learn more!
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC) (US) works 24/7 to protect America from health, safety and security threats, both foreign and in the U.S. To accomplish our mission, CDC conducts critical science and provides health information that protects our nation against expensive and dangerous health threats, and responds when these arise. They have joined our US Government Consortium led by the U.S. Department of Energy Office of Scientific and Technical Information (DOE OSTI).
- Heinrich-Heine-Universität (Germany) was founded in 1965 as the successor organization to Düsseldorf’s Medical Academy of 1907. Following several expansions throughout the decades, the university has comprised five faculties since 1993. They have joined our German Consortium led by Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB).
- Resolute (US) is a research platform for science that provides research and analysis solutions for life-science and pharmaceutical companies. By applying machine learning to aggregated life-science-focused data, Resolute accelerates research and enables scientific-driven organizations to make their next meaningful discovery.
- University of Kiel (Germany) is in the city of Kiel, Germany and is the largest, oldest, and most prestigious in the state of Schleswig-Holstein. They have joined our German Consortium led by Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB).
- University of Johannesburg (SA) is a diverse, inclusive, transformational and collegial institution. UJ is one of the largest contact universities in South Africa from the 26 public universities that make up the higher education system. They have joined our South African Consortium led by TENET.
- Visagaa Publishing House (VPH) (India) gives excellent service-oriented support to all kinds of journal publishers, including journals from individuals, universities, societies, and big corporations. The benefits of publishing with VPH is a simple, reliable editorial and production process which mainly focuses on the quality of the journal and our dedicated service team.
- Brookhaven National Laboratory (US) advances fundamental research in nuclear and particle physics to gain a deeper understanding of matter, energy, space, and time. They have joined our US Government Consortium led by the U.S. Department of Energy Office of Scientific and Technical Information (DOE OSTI).
- Human Frontier Science Program (HFSPO) (France) is an international cooperation in life science research supported by the world’s leading scientific countries.
- Lifescience Global (Canada) publishes peer-reviewed research journals covering a wide range of academic disciplines. With internationally-recognized editorial boards, the emphasis is on producing high quality cutting edge research content in a timely manner.
- Medical University of Bialystok (Poland) is a modern, rapidly growing public university, with a mission to provide the best possible education for professional, responsible, leading-edge medical staff.
- Technische Universität Dresden (Germany) is a public research university, the largest institute of higher education in the city of Dresden, the largest university in Saxony, and one of the 10 largest universities in Germany. They have joined our German Consortium led by Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB).
- Universidad Católica de Santa Maria (Peru) is an institution of higher education that strives towards the development of qualified and excellent services.
- Universitaetsbibliothek Marburg (Germany) is responsible for providing Philipps-University Marburg with a comprehensive range of services, including the management of media holdings at several locations. They have joined our German Consortium led by Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB).
- University of Idaho (US) is a public land-grant research university in Moscow, Idaho. It is the state’s land-grant and primary research university, and the lead university in the Idaho Space Grant Consortium.
- American Association for Cancer Research (US) is the world’s oldest and largest professional association related to cancer research.
- HM University of Applied Sciences (Germany) is the second largest university of applied sciences in Germany. Apart from its teaching perspective, it has a responsibility in industrial, economic and social contexts. They have joined the German Consortium led by Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB)
- Tech Science Press (US) As a publisher, Tech Science Press (TSP) disseminates fully peer-reviewed and Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) compliant open access Journals that are published online.TSP currently publishes 24 academic periodicals across different science and engineering fields. In addition to journal publications, TSP also publishes a series of academic books, monographs, and conference proceedings.
- Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis (US) is one of 12 regional Reserve Banks that, along with the Board of Governors in Washington, D.C., make up the United States’ central bank. They have joined our US Community Consortium led by Lyrasis.
- Ontario Institute for Cancer Research (Canada) is a collaborative, not-for-profit research institute accelerating the development of new cancer research discoveries for patients around the world while maximizing the economic benefit of this research for the people of Ontario. They have joined our Canadian consortium, ORCID-CA, led by the Canadian Research Knowledge Network.
- University of Basel (Switzerland) Founded in 1460, the University of Basel is the oldest university in Switzerland and has a history of success going back over 550 years. The university also works closely with domestic and international partners to make relevant contributions to the advancement of the sciences and society. This also means that the University of Basel pays particular attention to aspects of sustainability, equal opportunity and knowledge transfer.
- University of Gdansk (Poland) is one of the largest universities in Northern Poland and the only one in the SEA-EU consortium.
- VinUniversity (Vietnam) is the first private, not-for-profit Vietnamese university established based on international standards, in research and teaching, with an intimate and intensive learning environment for students, highly accomplished faculty, and a commitment to global citizenship.
- Wroclaw University (Poland) is ranked among the top economic schools of higher education in Poland and is an important science and research centre. Its activities aim to maintain and strengthen the university’s position on regional, national and international levels, improving competitive advantage and shaping its image of a modern institution, open and friendly to its employees, students, and the environment.
- American University (US) With highly ranked schools and colleges and internationally recognized faculty, AU offers a balance between class time and career-advancing experience in Washington, D.C., and beyond. Its students, among the country’s most politically active, distinguish themselves for their service, leadership, and ability to rethink global and domestic challenges and opportunities. They have joined our US Community Consortium led by Lyrasis.
- Érudit (Canada) is the largest disseminator of French-language resources in North America. Through its research platform, Érudit offers a centralized access to the majority of francophone publications in the social sciences and humanities from North America, including scholarly and cultural journals, books, conference proceedings, theses and dissertations, as well as various research documents and data. In all, more than 200,000 documents are made available from a single point of access. They have joined our Canadian consortium, ORCID-CA, led by the Canadian Research Knowledge Network.
- Los Alamos National Laboratory (US) is a United States Department of Energy national laboratory. It’s one of the world’s most innovative multidisciplinary research institutions, engaged in strategic science on behalf of national security to ensure the safety and reliability of the U.S. nuclear stockpile. Its workforce specializes in a wide-range of progressive science, technology, and engineering across many exciting fields, including space exploration, geophysics, renewable energy, supercomputing, medicine, and nanotechnology. They have joined our US Government Consortium led by the U.S. Department of Energy Office of Scientific and Technical Information (DOE OSTI).
- Mickiewicz University in Poznan (Poland) is the major academic institution in Poznań and one of the top Polish universities.
- Natural Resources Canada (Ministère des Ressources naturelles) (Canada) develops policies and programs that enhance the contribution of the natural resources sector to the economy, improve the quality of life for all Canadians and conduct innovative science in facilities across Canada to generate ideas and transfer technologies. They have joined our Canadian consortium, ORCID-CA, led by the Canadian Research Knowledge Network.
- Impact Journals‘ (US) mission is to provide scientists with the opportunity to share their exceptional discoveries, to offer services that enable rapid dissemination of results, and to present vital findings from the many fields of biomedical science.
- Open Exploration (US) is an open access journal publisher that aims to publish a series of “Exploration Journals” covering medicine and life science, to facilitate the scientific and technological advance by disseminating high quality content rapidly, widely and freely.
- Sam Houston State University (US) is named for Sam Houston, Texas’s greatest hero, and continually strives to honor its historical roots through academic excellence.
- Universidad Continental’s (Peru) global vision is to train professionals with an international outlook, able to positively impact local and global environment, international conventions and maintain memberships with prestigious universities and organizations that allow exchange and student mobility.
- Cedars – Sinai Medical Center (US) is one of the largest nonprofit academic medical centers in the U.S., with 886 licensed beds, 2,100 physicians, 2,800 nurses and thousands of other healthcare professionals and staff. They have joined our US Community Consortium led by Lyrasis.
- Computer Network Information Center, CAS (China) has a long history of providing network, computing and data services to the Chinese research community and science outreach services to the general public. As one of the pioneers in China to construct the earliest backbone networks, CNIC has established itself as an important member of the international academic network.
- FENS‘ (Belgium) mission is to advance research and education in neuroscience within and outside Europe, to facilitate interaction and coordination between its members.
- Freie Universität Berlin (Germany) is a public research university in Berlin, Germany. They are one of eleven elite German research universities in the German Universities Excellence Initiative. They have joined our German Consortium led by Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB).
- Internatıonal Econometric Review (Turkey) is sponsored by the Econometric Research Association (ERA), and is an independent open-access international journal that publishes semiannually. They are interested in research in new areas, outside the scope of traditional microeconomics, macroeconomics, and econometrics of the 20th Century.
- Higher Council for Science and Technology (NCI) (Jordan) The National Center for Innovation has been proposed as a coordinating hub for Jordanian innovation, collecting information, evaluating innovation performance, and facilitating policy dialogue.
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory (US) is a USA national laboratory that conducts research on behalf of the Department of Energy Office of Scientific and Technical Information. They have joined our US Government Consortium led by the U.S. Department of Energy Office of Scientific and Technical Information (DOE OSTI).
- Ohio University (US) is a public research university in Athens, Ohio which opened for students in 1809. It is the oldest university in Ohio, the tenth oldest public university in the United States and the 32nd oldest among public and private universities. They have joined our US Community Consortium led by Lyrasis.
- Societa’ Psicoanalitica Italiana (SPI) (Italy) was founded in Teramo on June 7, 1925 and recognized in 1936 by the International Psychoanalytic Association (IPA) founded in 1910 by Sigmund Freud.The SPI trains analysts through a training that includes a personal analysis, a four-year theoretical clinical course and the supervision of clinical cases with an analyst of recognized experience.
- The University of Nottingham Ningbo China (China) (UNNC) was the first Sino-foreign university to open its doors in China. Established in 2004, with the full approval of the Chinese Ministry of Education, they are run by the University of Nottingham in partnership with Zhejiang Wanli Education Group.
- Warsaw University of Technology (Poland) Warsaw University of Technology was established in 1915 thanks to the efforts of the Association for Scientific Courses and the Citizens’ Committee of the City of Warsaw. It is the oldest technical university in Poland with over 160 active student research groups, organisations and associations.
- Zibeline International Publishing (Malaysia) produces peer-reviewed print and online scientific, technical, and medical journals in addition to other publications.
- FH Bielefeld (Germany), the Bielefeld University of Applied Sciences, works closely with the industrial and business communities and social and cultural institutes in East Westphalia. They have joined our German Consortium led by Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB).
- Korea University Medicine (KU Medicine) (Korea) was founded in 1928. From its beginnings as Joseon Women’s Medical Institute, the first medical training institution for women in Korea, Korea University Medicine has treated the medically underserved, practiced philanthropy, and embraced the pain of the times for over 90 years.
- Rowan University (US) was founded in 1923 and has evolved from a teacher preparation college to a regional university with 80 bachelor’s and 60 master’s degree programs, in addition to five doctoral and two professional programs. They have joined our US Community Consortium led by Lyrasis.
- Thomas Jefferson University (US) provides a transdisciplinary, experiential professional education with a focus in architecture, business, design, engineering, fashion and textiles, health, science and social science – infused with the liberal arts. They have joined our US Community Consortium led by Lyrasis.
- Universidad Autónoma Metropolitana (UAM) (Mexico) is a public university founded in 1974. UAM has five university campuses, six academic divisions and offers 82 undergraduate tuition plans and 113 graduate programs. Our motto is: “In CalliIxcahuicopa” – La casa abierta al tiempo.
- Universität Passau (Germany) is a public research university located in Passau, Lower Bavaria, Germany. It was founded in 1973, but its roots as the Institute for Catholic Studies date back some hundreds of years. Today it is home to four faculties and 39 different undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs. They have joined our German Consortium led by Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB).
- Universität Konstanz (Germany) is a university in the city of Konstanz in Baden-Württemberg, Germany. Its main campus was opened on the Gießberg in 1972 after being founded in 1966. The university is situated on the shore of Lake Constance just four kilometres from the Swiss border.They have joined our German Consortium led by Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB).
- University of Maryland – Baltimore County (UMBC) (US) is a public research university integrating teaching, research and service to benefit the citizens of Maryland. As an Honors University, the campus offers academically talented students a strong undergraduate liberal arts foundation that prepares them for graduate and professional study, entry into the workforce, community service, and leadership. They have joined our US Community Consortium led by Lyrasis.
- AGH University of Science and Technology (Poland) is a modern university that takes active part in building a society based on knowledge while taking advantage of technologies for the purpose of economic growth and development. The university was established in 1913, and opened in 1919.
- Banco de México (Mexico) has as its primary goal to preserve the value of Mexico’s currency in the long term in order to improve Mexicans’ well-being.
- BOUTI Publishing (Morocco) is an academic publisher that will produce journals and books in Science, Technology, and Medicine. Bouti Publishing will be launching their first medical journals in March 2021.
- Eurasia Academic Publishing Group (China) is an independent International publisher that publishes online, peer-reviewed journals covering a wide range of academic disciplines.
- Hochschule Hannover (HsH) (Germany) is a public University of Applied Sciences and Arts in Hannover Germany. It’s the second largest university there. They have joined our German Consortium led by Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB).
- LISER (Luxembourg) aims to be an internationally recognized socio-economic research institute with a specialty in the analysis of societal changes. Through its multidisciplinary research, it contributes in a proactive and targeted manner to the sustainable and inclusive development of societies at the national and international level.
- Arts et Métiers Sciences et Technologie (France) has joined our French consortium led by Couperin-ABES.
- Bentham Science (United Arab Emirates) is a science, technology, and medical (STM) publisher, providing academic researchers and industrial professionals.
- CEA has joined our French consortium led by Couperin-ABES.
- Medical University of Gdańsk (Poland) MUG is a modern academic center is the largest medical university in Northern Poland.
- Medical University of Lodz (Poland) is one of the largest medical universities in Poland with a tradition that goes back to the 1940’s. They educate future doctors and specialists in medical sciences and medicine-related fields.
- Medical University of Lublin (Poland) In 1950 the Faculty separated from Maria Curie-Skłodowska University to form the independent Medical Academy. In 2001 the English Language Division was founded and in 2008 Medical Academy transformed into a university, assuming the name of the Medical University of Lublin.
- Medical University of Silesia (Poland) (SUM in Katowice) is a university established in 1948, modern, caring for the highest quality of education and constantly adapting its educational offer to the needs of the labor market. The university has five faculties located in Katowice Ligota, Zabrze, Bytom and Sosnowiec.
- Public Health England (UK) is an executive agency of the Department of Health and Social Care in the United Kingdom that began operating on April 1, 2013 as a result of the reorganization of the National Health Service (NHS) in England. PHE’s mission is to protect and improve the nation’s health and to address inequalities.
- Region Sjaelland (Denmark) has primary tasks of operation and development of hospitals, psychiatry, and social services in addition to regional traffic planning and combating soil pollution. They have joined our Denmark Consortium led by Aalborg University Library.
- Schloss Dagstuhl – Leibniz-Zentrum für Informatik GmbH (Germany) pursues its mission of furthering world class research in computer science by facilitating communication and interaction between researchers. They have joined our German Consortium led by Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB).
- Torrens University (Australia) is a private university in Australia with campuses in Adelaide, Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane.
- Université Littoral Côte d’Opale (France) has joined our French consortium led by Couperin-ABES.
- Université de Lorraine (France) has joined our French consortium led by Couperin-ABES.
- Université de Nantes (France) has joined our French consortium led by Couperin-ABES.
- Université de Poitiers (France) has joined our French consortium led by Couperin-ABES.
- University of Chemistry and Technology, Prague (Czech Republic) UCT, Prague is a center of study and research in the area of chemistry in Czechia and is one of the country’s largest educational and research institutions focused on technical chemistry, chemical and biochemical technologies, material and chemical engineering, food chemistry, and environmental studies.
- VIB (Belgium) is an entrepreneurial non-profit research institute, focused on groundbreaking strategic basic research in life sciences and operates in close partnership with the five universities in Flanders. They have joined our Belgian Consortium led by Elektron VZW.