ORCID hosts webinars, events, and meetings to provide updates on ORCID and to explore topics of interest to the community.
- This event has passed.
2019 Denmark Consortium Meeting
May 3, 2019 @ 9:30 am – 1:30 pm CEST
Start time where you are: Your time zone couldn’t be detected. Try reloading the page.
2019 Denmark Consortium MeetingWe are delighted to announce that ORCID and Aalborg University will host the Denmark Consortium Meeting in Copenhagen on Friday, 3 May. The program for the day will contain news from ORCID and discussions on how to further adaptation of ORCID in Denmark. A detailed program will follow. Two participants from each member organization are invited. We look forward to seeing you in Copenhagen!
LocationAalborg Universitet København Room 2.1.042 (Globe Corridor) A. C. Meyers Vænge 15 2450 København SV (map)
Agenda9:30 – 11:00 ORCID Updates
- ORCID Update Ivo Wijnbergen (ORCID)
- ORCID Technical update Paula Demain (ORCID)
- Consortia best practices Ivo Wijnbergen (ORCID), Paula Demain (ORCID)
- Status from each consortium member
- ORCID Workshop in Atlanta
- Orcid.dk and local support
- Next steps in Denmark