The ORCID Member Portal is a new suite of tools that we will be offering in the future that are intended to help ORCID Consortia organisations make the most of their ORCID membership.
The Member Portal is under active development and will eventually allow ORCID Consortia members to:
- Add/update affiliation data on their researchers ORCID record with the researchers permission. Including:
- Invited positions and distinctions
- Membership and service activity
- Accreditations and qualifications
- Manage their organisation’s ORCID membership information
- Manage their organisation’s ORCID API credentials
- Easy access to new improved member reporting
- And more…
Currently we are in a beta phase in which a number of selective consortium members are trialing adding affiliations to their researchers records. Once this phase is complete our priority will be to make the feature available to all our member community.
We will continue to work with our member community on additional features that they would like to see as part of this tool in the future.